26 February 2010

Teeny Weeny Polka Dot Bikini

Today I came home to find my Victoria's Secret online purchases anxiously waiting for me! I can't tell you how excited I get when stuff comes in the mail.. even when I have to pay for the joy I'm receiving. And what should come in the mail today but something that is completely incompatible with today's weather forecast.

SNOW. ICE. WIND. (and lots of it).


It was my teeny polka dot bikini. (I'm not kidding). I guess I thought it would be good inspiration to get back on the treadmill and tone up again. All it really does though is make me think about summer. I feel no increase in motivation to exercise whatsoever. So now I'm just sitting around, not studying my neuroscience (surprise!), thinking about the beach.. Thinking about how long it will be before I get back to the beach. Winter's going to be over soon, right?

Though I'd love to hope, I don't even have to look outside to know that the weather is absolutely preposterous. I can hear it. On top of the ridiculous amount of snow we already had, another 10+ inches are currently falling outside my door. Wanna know the truth? I love it. But right now I'd just like to skip over the whole spring thing and just jump right into a hot, hot summer.

So, hurry summer. My teeny bikini can't wait! (though I suppose I could just add some furry boots and a scarf and flaunt it throughout the rest of the winter months. Hm.)..

[photo from victoriassecret.com]

3 comments:

Danie Marie said...

i'm sooo jealous!!! i can't buy bathing suits from VS & they have some i would kill for. my bathing suits are for "young moms" because thy're the only ones that will cover my massive chest.
i can't wait to summer, either! especially because that means that i get to see you =)

Ashley said...

Girl this bathing suit is so you! With the polka dots and the little frill you will feel so girly in this and I bet it looks awesome on your hot bod. I can't wait to get a new suit for the summer. Summer please hurry, I miss you.

IRK3N said...

Ah, so is that the bikini you ordered? Yeah, it does have a Katy Perry feel. But it's cute!

I know, I just want summer to get here. Spring, even. I'm just so sick of this snow.