02 February 2010

Six of my favorite things right now.

One. Winky Brand Gel Bites. They are spectacular! I buy a bag at Sheetz on my way to Pittsburgh each week. Great snack.. I just wish they came in grape.

Two. I can't get enough lipstick right now. It was something new I tried and now saying I'm addicted would be an understatement. I haven't really experimented with any colors that were too noticeable, so maybe my next goal should be trying something a little bolder.
Three. Yoga! I wish I wasn't so tired by the time I try to pull out the yoga dvd. I'll never get past downward facing dog at this rate. But it's still a great relaxer.. if you have time for it.
Four. Boots with heels. If you can walk in them, then I suggest owning a pair. I'd be wearing a lot more of them if I didn't have such a long walk to class in Pittsburgh and a job that is completely incompatible with my wardrobe.
Five. Dear John by Nicholas Sparks. I can't wait until the movie comes out on Friday-- I'm dragging my brother to see it with me. Until then I'll just be reading the novel every chance I get.
Six. Procrastinating and not taking this opportunity to study for my neuroscience test, which I know I'll be regretting at around four pm tomorrow. Or should I say today?

[photos from google.com]

No comments: