01 February 2010

Tattoo controversy.

So I have my next three tattoos planned out. One of them just so happens to be a pin up girl. Ha. I'm going to put her on my left lower back. No one seems to understand why I want this particular tattoo. It's been suggested that I get a tattoo of myself as a pin up girl instead. But there's just something about my pin up girl that I find so classic.. and classy. I know I'll be stuck with this for the rest of my life and I'm okay with it. I'm thinking I shouldn't let other people influence my decisions on what kind of body ink I should get. I know me better than anyone else and I think it's fantastic. If someone else can't handle my choices and doesn't like my tattoos, then I guess they don't really like me, do they? Hm.

1 comment:

Danie Marie said...

i love you! & i'm getting my second tattoo mid april! =)