10 March 2010

Spring break.. what a joke.

So it's supposed to be spring break this week and I can't make myself relax. There's just so much I have to get done so soon. First off, I still haven't looked at any apartments because I haven't had time to call everywhere and set up appointments. If I keep it up, I'll be stuck where I'm at next year too. Uck! That's a huge problem.. you'd understand if you saw my hallway.

Secondly, my neuro class-- not going so well. It doesn't matter how much time I spend studying for that God awful class, I do worse on each test. I don't even know what to do anymore. On top of that, I'm supposed to be writing a paper with a group in my health psych class, but wait-- they never come to class. The teacher told me she was worried about our group, and quite frankly, so am I. I passed on our worries to my group members and came back with the response, "Oh well." WTF. So, basically, this is a failing semester. I'm going to be in school forever.

It doesn't help that they give me a ton of work to do over break anyway. What kind of break is this? Oh yeah, it's not one. It's just a week to make me even more miserable. One more week to think about all the stuff I have to do before summertime. Forgive me for not blogging lately; I've lost my sense of humor. I'm too busy ripping my hair out.

1 comment:

IRK3N said...

Don't rip your hair out!! That's never good.

Yeah, I feel you on this whole not really having a break. I'll try and blog about that too.