15 April 2010

MIA

It's been a longggg time since I last posted on here. And honestly, I shouldn't be right now! I have a ridiculous amount of work that needs to be done and here I am, procrastinating again. Just an update: I got my second tattoo a couple weeks ago. I love love love it! I already know what I want my next one to be! My poor, poor mother. Just for her, I'm gonna do my best to not cover my entire body in art! This is really the only picture I have that captures most of the tattoo. I should really take a new one now that it's not all swollen and red! Another time..

Now excuse me while I spend another couple weeks in misery, buried in my school work. No worries though-- I'll be back shortly!

xoxo

1 comment:

Danie Marie said...

brookie!!! damn i didn't realize how swollen it was in the text you sent me!
my parents hate hate hate that i love tattoos, too! i'm definitely getting more, but i'm not sure of what, yet.

anyways, love you! & i can't wait to see you =)